Sorry to disappoint but no funnies today. I missed work with a fever, chills, and those shakes you get with an illness. I went back to bed around 9 and stayed there until almost 3. Now I'm exhausted but won't be able to sleep!
Saturday is Katie-kins' birthday party. I cannot believe this child has made it to 5-years old. I've seen her do some really dumb things and I've done some really dumb things myself (whacking her head off the ledge?? Forgetting to clip her car seat??) so this birthday just amazes me. I still don't know how it's already been five whole years. Some days seem to drag on interminably and some days just fly by.
Both kids amaze me every single day. They are both learning so much and both have such strong personalities. I love them so much. Katie is learning so much in school and in gymnastics (she can write the entire alphabet and now she's starting to work on math problems...I cannot even believe that!...and she is also learning to do handstands) and Jack's language skills come out at the oddest times. He loves to pretend sneeze but if you sneeze, sometimes he'll say 'bless you'.
Ok. This was a super boring post, I know. But I still wanted to post something tonight. I'm trying to keep this relatively updated but sometimes nothing happens. This just happens to be a relatively boring weekend.
Well, it's off to bed for me so I can stare at the backs of my eyelids. G'night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment