Well, it wasn't enough that Gayle shared her cough cough germs, now we've got a sick computer just like she has! Sheesh! It's such a wonderful thing to share with your friends but I think we may be pushing it. :o)
Seriously, something is wrong with our home computer. Well, if truth be told, there's been something wrong with our computer for a couple of years but we've soldiered on and worked around it. Well, this morning, something completely hijacked the computer and started installing crap on our hard drive. Stuff started showing up on the little bar down on the bottom and then an unremovable tool bar showed up on our IE. Every minute or so something would pop up on the screen and say we MIGHT have a virus and that we had to click here for a free scan. Yeah, right. So we'd click on this exe file and find that we just ran the actual worm so that it could start phishing all our passwords. And let me tell ya...I didn't know how many sites I visit on a daily basis that require passwords! You realize when you are too worried about phishing worms to log on to anything.
So I'm using Mike's laptop to post. Let me tell you. This keyboard is super tough to get used to! But I suppose I will tough it out and keep going just for you all. :o)
I've been feeling off and on since this past Friday. Right now the worst part of how I feel is the cough. If I start coughing, I can't stop. I was on the floor of the bathroom just a little while ago with tears streaming down my face and my daughter standing over me telling me "Shhh...that's really loud. Here baby, let me wipe your tears. Oh, honey, you need cough stuff and I'll go get you a cough drop". Seriously. Why is she growing up so fast??
Ok. I think I'll bounce for now. (You like the cool terminology? Huh? I'm so hip. LOL!) I'm so tired so I think I'd better get some rest. I have a busy day of shopping and pie baking tomorrow and then I have to work. I've called off or come home early the past two shifts I was scheduled for. And I'm sure it is going to go over really well that I need to take 8 days off for when Mike is in PA. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment