I think Katie might be a little excited about her party tomorrow. She is telling everyone she meets that her birthday is Saturday and that she's having a party. Then she proceeds to invite them, strangers and all, to her party. She keeps asking if she can have her surprise presents. I would so break if Mike wasn't standing there telling us both no. *Sigh* Surprise keeper.
In other not-so-fun-for-me news, it has been snowing off and on here all day. When I went to the party store today, there was enough snow on the ground to cover everything and the trees. Thankfully it is all melted but we are supposed to have snow all through the next few days. I'm walking around chanting "No more snow" while Katie is right behind me "Yes more snow"! I think I may have to break down and just admit that winter is essentially here. I wonder if tanning beds help with SAD?
Ok. Jack is napping, dinner is in the crock pot, and Katie is semi-quietly watching TV. I may be able to chill out for a little while but I'm not putting money on that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment