Thursday, November 20, 2008

P.s. Teenie, tiny, miniscule favor, please

I'm posting this as a favor to a friend. She belongs to an autism group and one of her friends sent this email and she passed it on. Please please help out by just clicking here and voting for Kathi Fishbach (Panda's Mom). I'd really appreciate it. Please? (The link above and the address below both work. If you look, she's only in fourth place, which is awesome, but she needs TONS of votes so feel free to pass this on, please.)

Here's the original email:
I'm trying to win a Wii for Andy for his birthday in December. Can you follow this link and vote for me? (if you have already voted for someone else in this contest, you can vote for more than one person). http://www.classymommy.com/wii_giveaway/vote.php?contest=wii&name=Kathi%20Panda\'s%20Mom%20Fischbach You can vote once per computer so if you have more than one computer I'd really appreciate more votes - any help is appreciated. I really really want to win this and I'm only in 10th place. The contest goes until November 30th. Thanks so much, Kathi

No comments: