Well, Katie isn't getting any better with her ear and Jack has been beastly. This has been going on for a week now so we're going back to the doctor's tomorrow at lunchtime. Neither kid is really eating. Jack LOVES turkey dogs and green peas but barely touched them today. I think that I could put all the stuff that both kids have eaten in the past week and I would still have an issue getting a full meal out of it. Katie has already lost weight (three or four pounds I believe) and I'm fairly certain that Jack has had to lose weight too since he's eating less than Katie is.
Both kids have been crying more than quiet today and that IS counting nap time. We've had a horrible day. That's actually why I scheduled the appointment for tomorrow. By the time Mike got home, I was practically running out the door to get to work! And that isn't because I was late but because I was that anxious to get out of this house. I've been trying to get them out to do stuff at least once a week and we haven't had much success for the past week or two because of illness. Cross fingers for healthy kids because I really need it!
On a good note, Mike and I are both doing well losing weight. I'm down five pounds in two weeks and he's down about 8 pounds or so. Yay us! So there's a bright spot at least to our sickie week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment