Monday, January 12, 2009

I am COLD!

In case you didn't know this, I don't do well with the cold. Not at all. If it weren't for my friends here, I would be heading south so fast that heads would be spinning in my wake! To get an idea of the snow, check out Gayle's blog and take a look at the pictures she took of the kids while Mike was snowblowing her driveway. Doesn't Jack look so miserable?? His cheeks are just so red that I feel cold just looking at him. (I won't even say anything about the Yo-go's...she doesn't need to know that I feed those to him, does she??)

Can I just tell you that it is nights like this that make me want to pack up my stuff and grab Mike and the kids and head south. I am looking at the weather thing on our computer. 2 degrees. Two. With a wind chill of about a million. What Gayle doesn't know is that I'm going to stow away in her luggage and go with her to AZ. You don't think she'd mind, do you? *sigh* Maybe she'd mind when she needed clean undies. Bummer.

Ok. Check out the pictures on her blog and stay warm out there. I think I need to buy us some electric blankets. Hey! You know, that's an excellent idea!!

Just for Mom and Dad Dowd: I used your gift certificate towards a $75 dollar set of needles (Seventy-five dollars!?!?!?!) so expect some sweaters down the road!! LOL! :) Thank you again. I can't wait to get them.

No comments: