Well, we're back to two crabby kids. Katie was up every hour last night to tell me that she was uncomfortable. There isn't a whole lot I can do for her and it bums me out. Jack is also seriously whiny and crying over everything. We had a major tantrum before I even got him out of the crib and I haven't any idea what the issue was. At least he's eating a little cereal right now. He hasn't really eaten much since last Friday so today I figured I would inundate him with food choices and hopefully he'd find something he wouldn't mind eating. So far so good.
The girl, though, is being crazy annoying today. She is sooooo touchy and sensitive and is crying over everything. And I mean everything. I think she may have even been crying because the sun is too bright but I couldn't entirely make it out.
Oh, wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment