I just wanted to check in and say hi. I'm totally jealous and sending dagger looks at Gayle who is currently all warm and snuggly in lovely AZ. I'd call her a name but, well, I can't. I'm jealous but I'm glad that at least someone is warm. When I went to start my car after work tonight, I swear it wept a bit. I feel like I should take an electric heater out to the garage for the poor things.
Minnesota schools were closed state-wide it was so cold this am. Well, I would imagine that if skin could freeze in ten minutes, they didn't think it was a good idea to have our next generation standing out at bus stops for who knows how long this morning. I've already decided that even if they don't close schools tomorrow, I'm not taking Katie to preschool. That's just cruel and unusual.
Ok. I'm off to bed. No funny-funny for me too night. I'm too cold. No really. I'm too cold to try to make jokes. That should tell you something. I think a toe just broke off in my sock. Ew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment