Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wii Wii ma cherie

Is anyone still reading this? I used to have stalkers but I don't think I do anymore. Sad. I'm so boring that I'm not even being stalked anymore. :)

If anyone IS reading this, I've posted several posts over the past couple of days so scroll down to make sure you're reading all of my mindless chattering. LOL! We've been pretty obsessed with the Wii in this house for the past couple of weeks. One of my friends (you know who you are...if you even read this) said he wasn't too impressed with the system but I really like it. I'm waiting to have a few hours to try out the Star Wars. I think that could be really cool. I think I need to follow Gayle's lead and get rid of all of the furniture for maximum Wii space... :D

So, can I just tell you that this Wii Fit actually works?? I was out of breath, heart rate raised, and muscles sore from....hula hooping! Are you kidding?? How cool is this?? I'm pretty excited because I feel like this is something I'll enjoy doing. I like seeing day to day some results and they are right there, graphed for you. Suh-weet.

Jack is trying to lay on the floor with his feet up on the couch like Mike is. This was way more funny than the picture conveys. Check out the last video below to see the video of him trying to get into position while yelling "EAT!". Oh my gosh I just love these kids.







Another picture of her with the Wii. She keeps getting so close to the screen that the remote sensor can't read her remote.









The picture isn't great quality but this is the clone trooper mask that Mike got the kids for Christmas. It is so funny when Jack wears it because it unbalances him since it's too heavy. Poor kid goes stumbling around...







Doesn't she look hysterical? She's playing the cow racing game on the Wii Play. I just love it!








She is playing the cow racing game here and she, at one point, jumped up onto the table to get closer to it.

Ignore the underwear around his neck. I cannot break him of this nasty habit!! But they were so darned cute playing together that I couldn't resist taking a video. Can I just say that those panties are NOT as big as they look?!?!?

Mike and Jack both bellowing "EAT" while Jack tries so hard to get his feet on the couch like Mike's. This video makes me want to go upstairs right now and hug the stuffing out of him.

1 comment:

Hannan Family said...

I was the 2nd person after the counter was installed....and since the 1st didn't comment they don't count....