


Now, I'm sure you were all wondering how the kids were while we were gone. Well, they seemed to really enjoy themselves with Gram-mam and Pap-pap while we were gone. Katie, apparently, had enough by today, though. Mom said she was sitting by the window waiting for us to get home...three hours before it was time for us to arrive. Poor baby. Yeah, right. She had a blast.
Two stories. So, first, she's on the bed getting her mask medicine and she turns to Mike and says "You know what, Pap-pap?" and Mike said "What"?? Calm as can be she just says "Oh, my mistake". Then earlier, she was stacking pillows up and running and jumping onto them to launch herself into the air. The last time she shouts "Super-Katie" as she was airborne. When she hit the ground she says "Huh. I'm still on the ground". I suppose those pillows were supposed to give her super powers.
We hooked up the Wii and let her play some of the games. Oh, she adores it! You'll have to check out the videos when I get them onto Photobucket. She is leaning so far towards the TV that she looks like she's going to topple over! And then Mike was practicing the baseball game and swinging at pitches and she was right behind him doing it too. I only got her doing it once but it was funny.
I do not know what it was, but bedtime with her tonight was HELL. She did not want to listen to anyone, she was seriously testing boundaries, crabby as can be, and just overall just horribly misbehaved. I can only guess that she was ridiculously overtired, overstimulated, happy to have us home again, and sad to see her grandparents go home. She really was pretty devilish tonight. There were screaming tantrums, several counts, one spanking, and a lot of attempts to leave her bedroom stealthily to try to do what we told her that she was absolutely not going to do. I truly hope she sleeps well tonight.
Ok. I'm putting a few more pictures on here and then everything else will be on Photobucket. Enjoy responsibly.

No comments:
Post a Comment