

So, I know that there aren't a whole lot of people who want to learn to knit. But there are a few. So I tried making my own knitting videos to show you. There are definitely better videos out there. But I have very limited resources (namely websites that will only allow videos of certain sizes or less) so I did the best I could. Unfortunately, I can't get them to upload onto here. I also can't get them onto Photobucket because they're too big. 1:30 is too big? Apparently so. I'll have to find another video to show you then. I'm sorry!!
I added a couple of pictures of Jack just because they're cute. Mike hates that bandana on me but Jack
likes to wear it. Don't his eyes look super blue??

There are also a few where he's tickling the kids and they look like they're having so much fun so I included them too. I hope you enjoy looking at them.

No comments:
Post a Comment