So, Katie is watching Little Einsteins, which tries to get kids involved by having them make motions, get up and move, and so on. In this one, they want the kids to move their hands around like train wheels to help the train chug up the hill. I said "Katie, aren't you going to help?" and she replies "No, this is our home. This isn't a train in the Andes mountain". Ooookay. I told her "No, but they can use your help". "Well, I'm not an expert at chugging so I can't help". Who can argue with that logic.
On a side note, I tried to put Jack down for a nap and he gave me such a heart breaking look and his face screwed up that I picked him back up and tried to hold him for a while but I was starting to fall asleep myself so I brought him into bed with me. He slept very well. He slept three and a half hours well! He needed it, though. He's so miserable right now. You can hear it in his voice so I'm thinking his poor throat is sore. When one is sick, it's bad. When they're both sick, it's horrible. Here's hoping for a better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment